Monday 14 January 2013

On The Absence of New Posts

Happy new year everybody!  I'm sorry I have been away so long, but the Holiday season for me has exceptionally busy.  I thank all of you who started following this blog for staying with me, and I welcome any new faces with open..... usage metrics?  Highlights include:

  • Getting engaged
  • Juggling spending time with my family, my girlfriend's fiancee's family, and all of our numerous friends
  • Buying gifts for all the above people
  • New Years recovery
  • The Steam sale
  • Some new games
Suffice it to say I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off until very recently.  I have made sure to play some games though, just to make sure I had something to talk about here.  Currently, Endless Space is very enjoyable and reminds me an awful lot of Master of Orion from way back in the day.  I want to have a report up on it soon.  I also started a project to make an online catalog of all of my games and some of the notable members of my collectible games.  Hopefully that will be running soon so you can all [bask in the glory of / point out the holes in] my collection.

1 comment:

  1. And in the mean time, let's make sure you share some of your gaming time with your fiance on LoL, k? K? KK?!?!?!?! :P

    ReplyDelete